Thursday, September 5, 2013

Starlight Deco Dream Etsy Shop Review








Awhile ago I ordered a few items from StarlightDecoDream. Sorry my review has come so late. The dreamy pastels and creepy cute designs made for tough decision time. But I'm more than happy with my purchases. If you're a magical girl at heart you should favorite this store. The creator & owner, Kyandi, is a sweetheart; you'll love doing business with her & supporting a fellow anime fashion fan.




As far as quaility these are tops! Since my review is so late I've been wearing the hair clips and necklace and I can even better report on durability. I honestly wear at least one piece from StarlightDecoDream every day. This also means I drop them...quite a bit. I was worried the frosted deco cookie hair clips would be fragile because they are light as marshmallow, but no way! They're sturdy and well made. No toppings have come loose and the aligator clips are still super securely affixed. The molded resins are all THICK & very well cured; they haven't got bent out of shape at all even in 90+ summer weather.


I specially ordered my MILK necklace without chain, so I could add my own findings & plastic chain. Metals just bother my skin so much. The laser cut acrylic came to me with the brown paper stuff adhered to *both sides* which I think is a great shipping/ business practice. It was well padded with bubble wrap held in place by extra adorable tape.















  

                                                               Speaking of great shipping & business practice. This girl has hands down, the best packaging I've ever seen from a etsy shop. Everything was well packed in plentiful bubble wrap. Clips and badges came on sturdy cardstock inside baggies with paper toppers. This way of sending things it's as if you purchased them in person from a sweet little boutique. It makes the shopping experience that much more rewarding. Even the staples are pink*!*











All of the art is kawaii *&* these business cards are perfection *!*

Aesthic: Pop of Pastel or Head to Toe~these accessories are all the dreamy creamiest. Inspired by anime characters & japanese street fashions.


Starlight Deco Dream has a good selection of sweet cute items & creepy cute items. A magical accessory for my every mood.






Kyandi heard of my recent real life troubles and tragedy & so she also included a very sweet personal note & amazing thoughtful gifts. Getting this package marked a turning point in my recovery; it was like getting a reminder of who I am, not just who I was. I was so happy and in love with all the items(yes! pastel things & sailor moon still make me happy~all is NOT lost!)...I felt a little like a princess again that day. And every day is truly more magical when I'm wearing Starlight Deco Dream.

~*GIFTS*~

~*too presh*~

~*3D stickers*~

~*cutie pop pencils*~

~*heart shaped stationary*~

 ~*her mane is musical notes~luv it*!*!*~
 ~*she looks super sweet with a cute lil heart bridle*~
 ~*this one is so kewl~she has like a lil cup in her back, so she's full of use;D not just cute*~

 ~*what culd be inside this lovely ice cream bag???*~
 ~*yee~cute pastel socks*!*~


~*OMG*!!*~a sweet cake skirt with matching BOW*!*~




                                                            




No comments:

Post a Comment