Monday, November 11, 2013

~*✨QT Spook Quik Trip thru Target*✨~

 I got up & got dressed & put makeup on. Put makeup on reallly super well.
 These leggings are my new favorites. Wish my shirt was more fitted, but I luv my outfit today.
 I don't want most G4 things, but thsese are sick. I'd prolly never color dis pretty pastel Luna tho
 eep, new pony playset! daww, that green & purple looks *just* lyk our goosebumps cuppycakes. i just want to look at this every day & remember baking cupcakes with my Lexi bestie
 dis pony doh. if i ever change half my locks from orange it'll be *to* mint green pastel. prolly leave it white alil while tho

 aww, her chubzy cheek. hmm....looks famillz...


~*relative of Sugar Apple fur sure! 88-89 were lyk da best year for ponies. gawd, i luv scented my little ponies. They did it sooo right with first gens. G3 scents sadly fade away even when u leave em boxd!
 Sweets and pastel & favee animals? it's my happy trifecta...srsly a cow & guinea pig!
I wannnnt

later at whole foods



FREE SAMPLES~gluten free cookies. omgaw they gewd

 Yup, we're splitting egg salad. I heart eggs & I'll poison myself if I want, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment