Saturday, January 31, 2015

Mind Blowing October 2014

I've been slacking on blogging. Since I forget most of the good times I have unless I document them here, that's really sad. It's partly due to my having headache after headache & not being able to be online during those. Literally half this month I've had a headache!

I had a blast this October ^-^



I created lots of rad outfits


I went to Krispy Kreme and they just happened to have Ghostbusters anniversary donuts*!* Ghostbusters is one of my all time favorites. The Stay Puft ones tasted like mallow and were surprisingly not sweet for a filled donut.



I went to the mall with J and saw lots of fun Halloween things...and non-Halloween things. At the LEGO store I made an adorbz tree. They also had a station of random people parts & accessories. We dug thru it all and were well rewarded~!~I found the only mermaid shell bra top ~and~ J found the only space shirt *!* J, L, and I each made figs & they come in such a cute little package together.

I have the perfect skirt for that pink pvc top~ they would be a purf match, I swurr. I liked theh NBX merch at Spencer's more than Hot Topic actually. Oh my glob, I make drip chokers that are a lot alot like the one I saw Calire's. Aahhh! Real Monsters sox ~are you kidding me. I wonder if that's a good show even...haha, I like the character design and pallet. The $80 tv static dress looks hecka rad in person, but does not photo well sadly.


I did so much decorating. It may be halloweenie, but I'm going to have it like this year round.


I made a yummy pumpkin cake with S.


I tried to make a calm jar one night I was stressed out. It's etwas I've been meaning to do for a loong time, but I didn't have the right ingredients. It's pretty but is deffy not a calm jar.


I made a few sales and figured out how to get to the post office in my chair on my own. Target is right across the street, so I went there too. It was amazing and liberating, but also really taxing and stressing on my mind and body. I was at target alone, but I saw this skirt that made me think of my bestie and lol the tag ~ it's just purf ^-^ I didn't feel scared after that. I even tried on a dress that was on super clearance. It was the only one and kinda damaged, so I got for even less*!* Now I have it to remind of my first solo excursion into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment