Saturday, February 14, 2015

Life is Falling Apart

THis is so bad. I can't stop thinking about it. I don't know what I'm going to do. I have to stay positive, but ti's like one of those things where life is just fucking me over.

Sean got a review in the mail. Didn't get it til yesterday and it's past due. It's to continue getting benefits; the questionaire asks how, specifically, I'm disabled. I have so much trouble getting my mail at this apartment.

In fact, I personally didn't even get a packet to fill out & turn in before the ned of January. These things always come to the both of us.

I'd never just ignore or neglect mail like that. I know without a shadow of doubt that I didn't get one.

If I lose disability I'm screwed. I'm so screwed. There's no one who can afford to take care of me and I don't hink anyone would want to ehter.

Maybe it just means I lost medicare, which means no botox treatment to reduce my headaches from the 15 days a month they preent me from moving, breathing, eating, living.

Which also means I won't be able to get my antibiotic treatment, for ttwo months, for my MARCONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment