Sunday, December 30, 2018

Black mirror bandersnatch playthrough 4

I'm gonna do everything like play through one except choose Thompson twins instead of now music and try to talk to Kitty.

Say Colin jumped.  She doesn't remember and Stephen says he wasn't sure it actually happened an Kitty ask if he's on something.  

Stephen is arrested in the TV newscast says that stuff even told them he witnessed call in committing suicide. 

I got to have the talk with Katie and nothing's really different so I think I'm going to make different choices.

I'll let Pearl destroy the computer and enter TOY but then go with Mom.

Yes, go with mom.  Stefan is dead in the dr office.  

Credits roll

Stefan puts in a tape while he's on the bus. It says bandersnatch demo and is just modem sounds. 

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment