Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sunday Adventure Time

So, I wasn't feelin tops. My mood was great, but my energy was low. And I totes forgot thrift stores are closed Sundays. We woke up and left the house right away. I'd picked out my clothes the night before.

We went to Kohl's cuz it was right next to a closed shop & using a coupon I got in my email during a super SUPER sale we saved over 100 bux.

We hit a dollar store for drinks for Sean & picked up some solid color shoe laces as well. I'm such lace whore--der.

As it turns out Goodwill was open Sunday despite what their website said. We went to the filthiest one we know of. But our positive energies combined we had a great time & scored with some great finds. A second chance given was well-rewarded. The place was still messy, gross, and dimly lit, but it didn't smell like vomit this time*!*

Last on our list we went to a TRU farrr away to see what all they had. Cuz it's like the dumping ground for warehouse clean-outs. They actually had Regular Show  6 inch figures, so Seanie is in heavs ya know. I got a doll of Sam from iCarly, from the special they had where she and Carly wear all purple & hav lavender hair. It was 2 bux, dude.

I was like balling up in pain thru TRU or there'd have been a P0P-Up shoot. But I'll tell ya bout that later, cuz we are deffy goin back.

Please enjoy these magical photos I took on my lovely day.




















No comments:

Post a Comment