Thursday, October 4, 2012

Celebrate My Gramma Turning 92

 Was totes haps to be at my Gramma's b-day party. If I don't look it its cuz I'm in pain & that's a candid shot of me. I was sposed to go shop for deco wif Mom, but she went sugar B0MB w/da shit & you'd never know I didn't pinkin go, yo?


 This plate pic a perf example of how the canon elph sux the life out of color & ruins every picture. You can totes tell which shots here are from Sean's cell camera & which are from the canon. le sigghhh












      Nooo, I didn't eat the pink gems, but I did sweep lots of them off teh table in to my purse, teehee.


Smokestack BBQ(best in the country), pie && cake*!* I cheated on my diet and had a slice of cherry pie. Mostly cuz Gramma gets way upset when I don't eat when other people are. The pie crust was still doughy, but it was pretty good for store bought.

I don't think Gramma looks like she's 92 at all. She thinks people are just bein nice when they tell her how great she looks (all the time) but she is so blind she can't see herself to know that it's not lip service, but honesty.



I love my Gramma. She's really the only grandparent I had. She is the reason I love My Little Pony & that I know love is supposed to be without condition.

1 comment:

  1. No, she doesn't look 92! That is so great that you all got together and celebrated her!!
    I can understand the "only grandparent" thing, except both my Grandpa and Grandma lived next door all my life. Until 2 years ago when they moved to Virginia. I hate that they aren't next door and that somebody else is living there. And that I can't see them.
    But what I was trying to say, they have been such an influence on my life, as Your Grandma was to you as well! I hope your grandma is with you a while longer!! It seems she is your rock in the middle of storms. And we all need a rock!

    Love you. <3 Selly

    ReplyDelete