Monday, October 29, 2012

Scare Bear Stare




q1YKns on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif



I carved a punkin this year*!* It's been a long while, but I had help. This monstrous creation would not have been possible without the wonderful Reetchard; he finished carvin what I drew *&* I absoluv it. I actually did the mouth, whatever is dripping out of the mouth, and the nose. ^-^ Am supah proud of mahself. When I handed the task of pumpkin carving over to Reetchard the (ur)right ear was hardly drawn, not at all defined, and I didn't tell him my plan to have it damaged in keeping with my design being almost passable as merely an angry care bear from (ur)left. OMG, I was $0 happy about the lumpy mass of what used to be a care bear ear.






I'm not sure how in the hell in the picture it has a pupil in it's narrowed eye, but iz wicked sik, yo!

We had a lot of fun planning for my mom's Hallow Party & as far as I'm concerned the carving party was the party. Am glad I traded Friday for a few hours of bein awesome on Thursday.

Reetchard's punkin is a spooky kewt ...puss (he's a bit burnt orange on carving~is art genius I assure)





and, naturally, Sean's punkin is fuggin horror-show perfuckt (2nd one he's ever carved, I think, too)


Sean's is the only one that needs no editing. I ran the ...puss thru pixlr to get the tentacles to show up & mine needs to be edited to get the drip & eye better, but I didn't since I spent hours making that gif while I'm all awake.

Are you carving scary or cute pumpkins this year? or...etwas else entirelay?

^-* tell me/show me

No comments:

Post a Comment