Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Twas The Nightmare Before Cristmas...

Due to my health and the hectic scheduling we've been jugglin' since my Gramma's passing my boi and I decided to do Xmas one day later than all the rest of y'all. We watched The Nightmare Before Christmas on actual Xmas Eve then again on our Xmas Eve. While you were relaxing with cocoa and basking in the glow of happy loved ones*&*trippy trees I worked round the clock 🎶🎃making Christmas, making Christmas🎁🎶







 ~*my first Sanrio things were this *&* an adorbz lav backpack meanies ruined*~





 ~*Seany made this monster *&* cute candy cane gate*~

 ~*mini melty mint=favee xmas treet*~


 ~*made it thru the day thanx to black*~






 ~*vegan gluten free snickerdoodles s0 yumZ*~



 ~*fire to keep us warm*~

 ~*the project he's workin has nada to do wif xmas*~


 ~*may-king-din-ner? yes i idid (wif help from Mommy Mary)







 ~*THIS IS THE BeST FLAYVOR (i can't make it~must stock up*~
 ~*my xmas eve prezzy from Seany was soops spesh polishes*~






 ~*this is the angel i made using mostly re-used trash stuff(pic toot coming)*~
 ~*pony cardz taped to trashy cards=YAY*~



 ~*glow in the dark hot glue [er]xmas camel*!*[yuh]*~


 ~*this took so long ^-* L0L*~







~*regular show reward time*~

~wrapping~cleaning~decorating~   (i spent a good 6 hours wrapping 9 prezzies for my Snubby)

Sean baked, I arranged, and we put the finest finishing touches on our Xmas Slumber Party planzes


No comments:

Post a Comment