Wednesday, January 9, 2013

White Trash Angel Tutu Teaches U 2 DO Furreal Y0!

 
 ~*The whole concept formed around this fry box*~
~*💎*~
 ~*craft stix, press on nails, puffy wings cut in half, white pom pom (x2)*~
~*💎*~
 ~*medium fry box, zig zag trim*~
~*💎*~
 ~*pink doctor tool used for asthma test-cut hole in box size of pink thing*~
~*💎*~


~*flatten to fold sides of toilet paper tube-eyeball for evenness*~
~*💎*~
  ~*fold ur even triangles back the other way*~
~*💎*~
 ~*pop ur folded corners inside ze tp toob*~
~*💎*~
 ~*so it looks like this*~
~*💎*~
 ~*gonna put the head on a pop stick*&* glue it in later(don't glue neck shut!)*~
~*💎*~
 ~*use sumthin sharp to poke holes at the base of ur folded corners for arms & push pipe-cleaner thru both holes*~
~*💎*~
 ~*try to get the pipe-cleaner centered in the toob then pull the middle up*&*out of the toob*~
~*💎*~
 ~*put skeleton arms on pipe-cleaner ends*&*fold ends up*&*in front of the head loop, then twist*&*push into the toob(glu if u want)*~
~*💎*~
 ~*I got this glow in the dark skeleton puzzle for a few bux 'round Halloween*&*they came with holes right where I need them
~*💎*~
 ~*see, it's a torso now*~
~*💎*~
 ~*cut blu sno flake confetti in half*&*glue to shiny silver flake, then apply cab(black faceted for me)*~
~*💎*~
 ~*the tp toob fits the top part of the pink thing purf, yo~alltogetharnow*~
~*💎*~
 ~*glue legs to inside of fry box(i'm toyin with head & trim idears here tooZ)
~*💎*~
 ~*I decided to make my head by stuffing big white pom poms into a heart bracelet*&*applying glue to the back LIBERALLEEEE*!*~
~*💎*~
 ~*now glue the head to the pop stix*&* the pop stix into the neckhole in tp toob*~
~*💎*~

 ~*so far we have dis*!*~
~*💎*~

And my phone is dead or not around for the transferring of dead pink xmas lite bulbs from white casing into pink ones. I just glued lots of dead bulbs all around the top of the pink thing. Ideal~Lee~Y0! I'mma put more rows of lights on it(cuz there's plenty more dead pink xmas lites) next XMAS*!*

For the skirt (fry box) I painted in all lavender then cut out random shapes from scrap of my holo crinkle material I have left over from...other things (u shall see L8R ^_*)

Those wings I thrifted must be from a swank Barbie horse (mayhep you've seen my blog about ALL Barbie's horses) All I did to attach them was snap a few inches off a pop stick then glu the wings to that at the particular angle I want em, I then glue the stick to the tp toob.

I glued 2 icicles upside down*&* side by side on the pop stix legs.

I made the pink swirled Santa Hat out of an old bubble cap(lots o that here~luv bubbles*!*) *&* medium*&*small pastel pink pom~poms..yup, just hot gluing them on as I go.

In the end I decided to put the icy blu frilly trim at the hem of the fry box skirt *&* add a snippet of sno-cap pink zig-zag trim on the front where there was a bit of a gap from the concave structure of the BK box.

I just poured a ton of snowy glitter on the torso after slappin modge-podge on it. A scrap of crinkle fabric over the waist part of the pink thing adds a nice finish *&* totes ties in a bow at the back, bein extra swank.

The most artful aspect of this whole creation is the foam sno flake sticker hair. I didn't pour over placement for any more than 5 minutes before hot gluing them in place randomly...cuz I'm pretty much thick wif sic six flow *&* errythang's jes best if I GO, y0!*~ 







 ~*💎*~
Am so supes pleez-ed wif self for making the best garbage angel of my LIFE (not the first or 5th make-do angel on a Lee tree, ya know) This one is sturdy enough to last forevz *&* pretty enuff to actually take care of the angel when putting Xmas away.

Here's some other White Trash Xmas goodness.

  ~*Boyfrin made the cute candy cane gate*!~


Do you make ur holiday decorations~do show *&* tell ME*?*


No comments:

Post a Comment