Thursday, February 13, 2014

Super Bowl Sunday





We had to go do laundry at the rents during super bowl. I got dolled & was so incredibly happy with the look I put together. 
 My books & stuff from the closet. I used to be an avid reader.

 Oh yeah, Sailor Moon on VHS, cuz DVDs were for rich people.
 I started painting this like 10 years ago...
 it's been this way sooo long it feels like I shouldn't mess with it
 My books.

 Aside from the unicorn on the door, it's like I was never here.
 Oh yeah, I saved some tree wallpaper from the trash too. Really glad I went thru it ALL.
 Where will I put you, pink cabinet???
 I colored this when I lived in my first apartment.


 I completely forgot I found this! More velvet art unicorns! That exact unicorn above all blank for me to color again...but how to do it better?!

Stopped at Wal Mart on the way home.
 I found this shirt & made him try it on.
 He loves it~I totes got it for him.
 New pony stuffs.

 I really like this pony!
 There are Equestria girl dolls in EVERY doll section~it's a plague of pony gurls.






 This puzzle is SUPER rad 3D yo. SUPER

 Yeep, my favorite game is the kew-T-est evz*!*
 my home
 These are soo cute, but very very tiny.


omg, i NEED that swimsuit SO bad~i'm comin back for youuuuu



I had to scrap etwas togeths, cuz I was so badass adorbz that day, but the above is a very sad day for lookbook. S seriously hurt my feelings & I was too sad to take pics. I noticed he threw away a really nice pair of tights & I had to dig thru a huge garbage bag to make sure I didn't lose anything valuable; he didn't even apologize for pitching them & when I told him I deserved one he called me super ungrateful and unappreciative.  So yeah, makeup didn't hold up well to my bawling. We made up tho & while I was all upset & worried his mom might make him throw my stuff away or do it herself I got hella busy packing. It turned out he just thot the tights were from that crappy wholesale dress site I made a videe about. They so are not from there. We got a ton of stuff packed & loaded into the hearse. It was a day with bad parts & great parts. My Sunday wasn't as super as I'd hoped, but it was good.



1 comment: