Saturday, February 1, 2014

Feb 1 2014

I woke up at 4 pm and spent this whole day organizing my craft supplies & cleaning my room *&&&* decorating my room. I love doin stuff*!* My room is srsly gonna be qt spook purf.

I’ve got plans to go do laundry tomorrow while S watches superbowl wif his dad. I am stoked to go out in the winter wonderland & created an outyfit.

Yesterday (annd Thurs) I had a lovely time hangin out with J. We watched Pony, Adventure Time, and the entire first Season of King of the Nerds. It’s really nice to have friends who like to hang out and I jus don’t have very many local friends. He gave me a curio for my room that is now completely full of craft stuff. This curio will change my life u guiz; I don’t have to go looking thru bags or cardboard boxes anymore. Deffy gonna speed up my process.

*!*This year is shapin up to be fab*!*

~*luv*&*lyt*yo*!*~

No comments:

Post a Comment