Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Toxic Love






















My TRU was fully stocked & I had many to choose from. I picked the girl with the pinkest (not mauve) brows and the most pink hair framing her face. Now that I have her I can't imagine how I'm gonna  be able to go back to playing with regular sized dolls. Just cuz my disability makes manipulating small objects harder.

I've sorted most of the clothes I want to try on her, but these are just my initial purchase pictures.

I haven't named her yet...or she hasn't told me it.

bubblegum melty toxic mutant pepto (but shes *not*  that shade) I feel like it might be a "P" or just 816...oct sex zane. Kinda been callin her Jelly. gel, goop, goo,gel

Sometimes I feel silly for buying a doll. But, today I want to do a lot more important and productive things than play with my doll, but my body health won't allow. And I feel like she's just perfect and I've designed similar, so yup I bought a pink doll upon seeing that such a character exists for the first time. And I am happy with her.

I wore my carnival top for my solo outing.


Came home to find a flyer for a free carnival on my door.

And I went and it was lovely. Everyone was very nice. I just really didn't like feeling those "what are you doing with your life?" judgements. I won bubbles & gave them away to a little boy.





This weather is making my hair BIG


No comments:

Post a Comment