Friday, November 6, 2015

November 4th 2015 ~ ToysRus Fun

 First thing I see is the coolest Barbie ever. I think it's gonna be a good visit.







OK, so Bratz are uglier than evz, but their clothes have never been so *want*



 These smart theme dolls are actually hella rad. This one comes with a make ur own glow stick necklace & is clearly marketed directly towards me in all respects. 
(where the whole box pic go?, poop)



 Theyre legit good looking dolls. I love inset eyes. Wish Monster High did it.


 if there were slime hellbounds...[pant pant ]if there were slime hellhounds. UNIF~DO IT
 This should have been a school fair themed outfit pack. I'm sick of them doing this.
 I just want these shoes more than anything tho. To to bay lol
 How great is this print?

 Mallow demons~YAY
 I doe for this Scarah's shoes. DIE

Great color scheme, but TOO MUCH EYE omg, this doll is over loaded with eye theme. Earings, necklace, dress, and leggings?? so not necessary





 Barbie dresses fit Jelly's torso & she's found one that's just her style acutally


 I just want this decoration for my room lol
 This is the inside of the Skechers Twinkle Toes doll shoe. It appears to have a peg, but not sure if it'd fit the first wave MLP EG dolls or not.
 big pop pony looks like she kissin herself
Chrysallis yusss

BRACE YOURSELF FOR THE FRANK

















 see thru bag!
 see, it's not tiny either
 meeep

 they not scented anymore, but I adore these ponies look & texture. I hold my licorice one & stroke her wing when I'm in lots of pain. Still havent been able to bring myself to unbox my other 3 tho.
 this thing is so cute
 it's a bead thing...
 wait! automatically strings beads?! whhhat?!?!?


SO. MUCH. SHOPKINS.





















 these presh lil Moonbeams are clearancin, so get em!

 this thing smells so gooood

 this is tre chic & how cool to see Goulia at focal
 such pretty legos
 Fairy Forest treehouse legos
 these mega blok singles are perf size for Jelly
 my doll wants a doll =p
 how cute is this weird Adventure Time set?
 is the game cartridge Jake?! luv it

 i like tererria's look tonz more than Minecraft

 this is Fluttershy....yeeeaaah, I don't see it either

Toys R Us is right next to the pet store, so my cat food run was far more stimulating than I expected. Two days later & I'm still beat.

When I turned the corner & saw the Shopkins aisle, I wished I could pop my friend, Aerie, thru a portal ~ ^ ~ (~(~(*portal power*)~)~)~)~

It was a very fun trip. Don't you wish you fit into doll clothes? I do.

What was your favorite item?

1 comment:

  1. Just love the cuteness all around your post! Probably what catched my eye was something I've never had, but still remember from my childhood: the dog with the puppies from the 25th anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete