Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dead On Monster High Shades

Wal Mart now has Monster High sunglasses that are so freaky fab. Why?
Becauses they're made in the same mold as the dolls sunglasses from the Gloom Beach line. I bought Clea becuz I loved her SUnglasses *that* very much. I tried to take a picture so it'd look like I was wearing the doll's ;P it wouldn't work, lol.  Now I have a pair of my own. I'm an adult, tho not a large one, and these sunglasses fit me purrfectly*!*

I can't say they'd be good sunglasses: the tint is light & they don't over much protection or claim to anywhere on the extreamly minimal packaging. But I like em that way. The room is dimmed a bit, but I can comfortably wear them indoors...all night & day. I'm *SO happy, ya guyz.

The colors(specific to characters) available are, Ghoulia/red, Draculaura/pink, Clawdeen/yellow, Frankie/blue, Cleo/teal.


You dont' even have to be die hard Monster High fan to wear them. They don't have the logo or anything to identify them as being Monster High merch. There's not even a brand or model # or anything at all~like they fell out of the sky
 


 Here's a photo of me wearing the pair I got. I want them all really, but I'm not made of money These are mah fave*!*
 See the detail on the stems
Smashin asymmetrical fashion=lurv it

You can check your local Wal Mart for a pair of your own. At $5.97 each they're a steal of a deal.

If you just want a pair for your favorote Monster High doll or custom, you can find them on ebay. I got the photos of the doll shades from here & have found purchasing from this ebay store to be a great experience: very friendly and fast.
werebackinnc123

Comment telling me your faves & which pair of sunnies from the Skull Shores line you'd want. I want Ghoulia's*!*
~♥~*thanx for reading*~♥~










1 comment:

  1. I love them all but I think I want draculaura's cute pink bow ones. I have to get a pair of the doll size ones too so my doll and I can match!!!

    ReplyDelete