Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day


My mom and I made plans to celebrate on Saturday. We went to eat at Cheddar's with my Gramma. Friday night my boifrin brought me a home a pony present~this magical shirt I'm wearing*!* It says, "I want it all and a pony." It's freaking perfection: I used to take my baby Firefly pony with me everywhere & she's the only pony I ever gave a haircut to...mine kinda has a mullet I spose, but she needed her hair out of her eye. He said it was the only shirt there without a huge defect, so I feel super lucky to have one. Sean & I put this outfit together Friday night. I went all out with this My Little Pony outfit: wearing bracelets, hair clips, and a pony charm necklace I made last week. I'd wanted my outfit to be full of conversation starters, but in the restaurant we could not hear each other across the table even...such a din.

There was sun for like half a minute & I got to see the colors appear on this ahmazing color-change shirt, but the whole rest of the day it poured and there was no sun to make the colors appear. Will have ta post indoor/ outdoor pics soon. I wasn't feelin tops & didn't even think to take pictures of my mom and grandma on Mother's Day :p But we had a preety good time. Dinner was on me, which I totes got away with since it was Mother's Day and all. My mom's prezzy hasn't come in  ze mail yet, but I think she'll be really happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment