Friday, May 18, 2012

Why Should Ghoulia Have All The Fun*?!*




It's official. The Ghoulia scooter with exclusive doll will only be available at Toys R Us: other places will just have the scooter by itself.





Let's face it: this is the only way Ghoulia is ever gonna be a speed demon. All the detail poured into this set make it totally to die for*!* From the ribcage basket to the tombstone backpack it all screams Monster High, but the red and black color scheme and cherry print drag us back to the one and only Ghoulia Yelps. I'm not sure a minidress would be my first choice for speeding around town, but this look is ironically clean with a relatively simple vaguely blood and dirt pattern paired with a white vest. This image is a prototype and I think we should very much expect the highlight of this outfit to be fabulously executed: those strappy boots make me want to buckle up and go for a ride. Seeing such a cherry scooter got me thinking of how it'd be if all the Monster High students had scooters. As it turns out Mattel has some practice at making doll scooters, so there's plenty of fodder to sate your custom lust.

This first one is a LIV scooter ^-*





 Modern, classic, retro, vintage~!~what more culd a monster want*?*


You know me;D I've already got plans for every last one of these. Spark your own imagination to tell me which scooter you think suits your fave student. What could you do to make it one of a kind?

2 comments:

  1. Oh great idea! I have one idea for a scooter for Frankie. It would have to look like she built it out of scraps from a junkyard. Like different pieces from different scooters, or cars! She could name it Patchwork. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's so cool! I hadn't thought of that. Even the name is just fabulous~brah-vo*!* I like to think that her creative skills go beyond sewing. The parts could be sculpted onto one of the scooters with 2 part apoxie, then painted and dry brushed to get a cool aged metal effect. Or like slice a barbie toaster in half and push into the apoxie. I love it~thanx for contributing such an awesome idea. Let me know if you make one or order a custom from somebody who makes OOAK Monster High stuff:D I'd love to see that...other than in my head, I mean.
      ~*luv to you*~

      Delete