Monday, July 2, 2012

My Week In Pictures-Second to Last Week in June







~*♥*~
Seany Dall loves this shirt & loves it even more on me. And these leggings are s0 dab0mb for 8 bux*!* Long, thin, comfy, and don't they look fab*?*~thanx Target ^_*
~*♥*~
Hobbly Lobby is always an adventure. Picking up a few supplies *&* drooling over all the kewt~E~P0P pink stuffs I could have if I had anything more than wall space...or even room for just decorative wall things.
~*I arranged these things myself. I used to get paid for that type of thing, but I'll always do it for free,teehee. Now there's a pop of whimsy on this black/white shelf.
 

 
~*♥*~
The longer line is not light, but strand of web over my eye.
 
It's made an appearance in the corner of my eye, too, now.
 
This one came out relatively easy. It'll obscure my vision for hours sometimes. 
Se the "y" shape? That's because it was around the whole top(under upper lash lid) & bottom(under lower lash lid) & the long part was what you saw in the corner (2nd picture)
~*♥*~
 ~*I've been hoarding these to make sweet necklaces & I LUV to arrange things & take pictures*~






 



~*the kitty is my favee one*~
~*♥*~
I wanted to accomplish a ton this day, but all that got done was these earrings. They don't look great cuz they're clip on & I need to modify the clip. This was how I used Whipple (toxic but of decent quality) for the first time. With practice my candy crosses will look more yummZ*!* I don't have any makeup on, but I felt really cute in my Yum Yums shirt I made.

 ~*♥*~
Sean brought me flowers unexpectedly*!* We had a...not really fight, but an upset, the night before. When he gave them to me he apologized for being a jerk and said that these flowers are to reflect the beautiful growth he wishes to see in himself. It's awesome~!~we've had that same talk every month(I think) for 7 years and he's never brought me flowers on a non-occasion or internalized my feedback about the behavior of his that isn't good for either of us.
~*coming to an Etsy near you;D namely mine*~
 
~*this in infinitely easier said than done!!*~
~*♥*~
Bonsai bit off a flower today, so I put it in my hair.
 ~*♥*~ 
Miso got up a hairball that she's been working on alll week ^-* We were both busy kitties.






No comments:

Post a Comment