Tuesday, July 31, 2012

♡ミ Quickie Thrift Trip ♡ミ

I didn't sleep last night, so I was certainly up for an outing. We had planned to go out, so I picked my clothes out while I was not sleeping last night.

Sean was going to pick up a specific item at the thrift store and to get a few groceries while he was out.It's nice to get out of the house and spend time with my boifrind.
~candid getting ready picture*~

At 9AM it's already like 80 degrees out. I am super ready for fall *and* Halloween. If I felt better I'd have a Halloween in July party for shore!

~*on the way~♥~super sleepy fairy low key today*~

Sean has work and we have to get groceries after shopping, so it was just an in and out right quik kinda shopping experience. I had a great time and got huge huggles from my fave lady even tho it's not Thursday. Guess she works Tuesday too ^_^ I'd never been on a Tuesday before, I don't think. So fun*!*


~*home again~home again*~

Ya don't have to get a ton of stuff when you go thrifting. If there's even one fabulous find then you'll know how good a creator you are. I didn't have any one thing I was intended to find today. If anything I wanted Weezie to be workin *&* she totes was. Wanna see what icing I am worthy of on my day cake?!?
~*simply spektacular seafoam green body suit accented with shiny lace*~

After grocery shopping and bein out in the heat I was so sleepy. I came home and lay down with my kitties. At 5 ish I woke up with a Bon Bon on my front. My dreams were great, too. I was looking at show accurate outfits for my Sailor Mars doll and I attended a movie screening that Eric Northman was at. He was in a Batman movie with Mr. Freeze...it was all really fantastical.

Ahead of me is a night of TV. Pretty Little Liars, Craft Wars, Bad Girls Club, and more. {yay} Follow me at getglue and marvel at the massive amount of television I watch. Aside from the stickers it's great, cuz I spend a lot of time veggin in bed to TV alone & getglue makes the experience much less lonely and losery feelin. I'm not always up to sharing my thoughts about the show I'm watching, but I feel well received when I do.

Login to getglue.com and get stickers~real life ones even if ya get lots of virtual ones...which [ahem] I uh do, yup.



No comments:

Post a Comment