Thursday, August 16, 2012

~♥~*Thriftday the 16th*~♥~

If anybody asked me why I go thrifting or what it is I hope to find by shopping at second hand stores I'd have A LOT of reply....

Today I found every. single. thing. that I ever intend to find, EVER!
 These are glamazing dolls(Frankie's shoe heels are scissors!) & they have poems too!
~♥~
I have a bigger, less plush Cheer Bear, so I left her for another sweety to find.
 ~♥~
 My mommy made me a Minnie Mouse costume when I was four.
~♥~
 They're Rivals(i put em togevs)
~♥~
 I love vintage spandex

~♥~
  he immediately said, "you're getting that!"
~♥~
 I have the profile of a Monster High doll =p

~♥~
 If Lexi hadn't told me they existed I'd never of thot to take that bear to the window, then into the dark ^-^
~♥~
 Candy color shoes, G1 Soda Sippin MLP, Moondreamer, Darkwing Duck SET, beddy bye cat dolls, pink guns
~♥~
 Kitten purse, pink TY pony, Ice Cream Truck purse, cupcake squinkie machine, anatomical horse
~♥~
 Perfuckt floral 90's dress, wide white belt,Barbie purse w/frill trim, 2zips & vinyl pocket & heart cutout
~♥~
 Lav/Wht Stripey, pink metallic pressed details, lt pnk metallic, holo silver, holo silver hearts belts
~♥~
                                              ~*I been had thrifthaul*~


There's more than what's in these pictures(getting cleaned), but I'm pretty sure this is enuff to blow your mind.

It certainly blows *my* mind. I mean, I expect the world to piece itself together all around me, but today was beyond anything I've experienced. In a few hours I had found so much & had such a fun time it seemed like 10 hours had gone by. We got home at 2:30.

I wish I could end this day with a smaching slumburr party, but all my girlyfrins live far from me. So y'all pretend we made cotton candy, got smashed on marshmallow & whipped cream vodka, had a (cheepo)cream soda fight in the backyard, and then made schtuffs all the while talking over a marathon of the best movies evah.

Okay, so leave comments*&*tell me what snack, what stuffed aminal or doll, and what fave movie you wanna bring to share/watch at our slumbur partay.

Snack: vegan GlutenFree s'mores pops (sugar *&&&* fire)
~Stuffed Animal: Penelope my purple dinosaur (cuz she a party dino)
~~Movie: Fern Gully




1 comment:

  1. I love all the stuff u found. I cant wait to go thrifting in September. Im going to make it a ritual to go every month. Where thrisf store did u go to?

    ReplyDelete