Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Exciting News & Dreams Coming True

Hey errybody*!* ^-*

I have some great news to share with you & funtasmic adventures on my horizon*!*

I'm in the process of getting custom badges made by Powder Monki + ordering a few of hers ^-* I'll make a post and a big fuss over all that when it's done, so stay tuned.

After looking into getting custom shirts made with images of each of my cats I heard word from the Queen of Pink herself, Lexi Bee, that GLITTERHELL shirts are indeed awesome and worth every penny. I'm a long time admirer of GH, but am always hesitant to spen more than 5 bux on a shirt. My favorite print(aside from unicornhell) had been sold out on their site for a long time, so I just pushed all the harder in getting my own cats on shirts til my utter lack of knowledge and skill forced me to surrender.

I didn't want to give up on all my dreams of cat fashion, so I decided to contact the owner of GLITTERHELL and ask if they had plans to restock my favee print of thiers. As it turns out those didn't sell and the garments got used for other prints that people did like. Now I understood why, when I went looking for friggin "ANYONE" wearing FLAUROS to see it & maybe get a review I found NONE. But, the guy was really nice and informed me that he still has the ability to print it if I want one. OMG~YAY*!*!*

When I replied with my glee at getting FLAUROS I also tentatively asked if he'd make customs of my cats & sent a link to some pics of them. I live by a few rules; one of those rules is, "it never hurts to ask" and I'd tried my damnedest to get my kitty fam on shirts by myself...having wanted this for years now. I put it out there & I felt good about that no matter what the answer, letting my intention go, to manifest if that was what is meant to be.

But, the answer was totally YES. He thinks my cats are cute & would be interested in glitterhellifying them (that's my words, not his) so that's completely awesome. I'm so into inverted crosses recently & I'm sure that whatever the result it will be awesome. Grim will of course be pinked! And maybe have bubbles around him with inverted crosses in the gleam? Since Sean and I will both be wearing them we're getting the 3/4 sleeve cuz he thinks the tees look like pit-huggers..esp on the cute girl showing off the unicornhell tee....she looks uncomfy.

Because the world shunned Flauros I'm gonna make my custom one the very first entry into my ClosetCouture online catalogue & do a whole week of vastly different outfits. As many of you know I wear a shirt for 6-7 days normally. And I've made it my one and only new years resolution to get my entire closet up on that site. SO all the articles that create the varying Flauros looks will go in tooZ. Since that's fashion you'll be able to find it on my buzznet as well as my blog & LJ & tumblr & facebook, etc, lol

Other exciting news~!~StarlightDecoDream had a shop update with so many precious items that speak to my soul I absoutely had to get a few. But I also felt like it was time to bare my soul, put myself out there and share my ideas with the amazing, aorable shop owner Kyandi...in hopes that together we could bring to life some of the things I've had sketched out for years. Things that I want so badly it seems silly that I haven't gone to the ends of the earth to get them. Sending that message was not like asking GLITTERHELL for custom shirts....sending that I felt as if I were Atreyu standing outside the Oracle's gate in the Neverending Story.

When my boyfriend got home I told him how Sean, from GH, would make our cat shirts, then described in enthusiastic detail & finally showed him the amazing things I got from StarlightDecoDream that are so perfectlee me it's carazay, and shared with him that I was standing at the gate, awaiting reply in regards to my humble request for help. He was proud of me and so happy! We embraced tightly, so excited for our future and cried out of happiness for me being able to take that step and ask for help(that I dearly need) from not just anyone, but a girl I've been in utter admiration of for quiite some time.

So when I got her reply of sweetness so sincere all I could do was cry & cry & cry. I'm so elated, still, by the news that my dreams will come true, I'm at a loss for words. It can be so hard to ask for help, even after all I experience. But, my dreams are worth anything to me. If I was healthy I'd be SO busy making them come true in my own, but that isn't my reality now and hasn't been for 5+ years. All this time has gone by & I still fall asleep with ideas, wake up with them, improve upon old ones, and fill pages every week. Sometimes not giving up on yourself means giving it up those who are greater than you, passing ideas along, so they can be and maybe even grow.

I'm *!*happy*!* beyond words & also deeply honored to have the opportunity to model for an etsy shop for the first time ever! I've never inquired about it with any other shop, but I hope it can be a starlit stepping stone closer to my passion to be a real life model...a passion I can do in my current state to a more than satisfactory degree*!* I honestly sit on a lot of good photoshoot ideas cuz I feel like a day will come when I'm pulling that perfection together for a worthy cause...i mean other than me just lookin good, lol. I think such a p0ppin special fairy kei foto set will call for my collection of ~~~~~=^-^= furrever friends *&&&* I'm very Xcited.

Last week I got supplies to make a few(3) pastel stuffed animal backpacks for XOkei2Bscene & I'm excited to get those started & finished. Plus I've found my Barbie fabric & have plenty of other prints to make more cute appliqued shirts, dyed jean shorts(they're bleached right now) & a plethora of popples near completion. Bear with me: I can only really do things on my bf's days off so he can help me. I need a lot of help. His heart and soul is poured into my etsy as much as mine is & he gives his time to me so I may live my dreams. Did I mention he's the best boyfrind EVER?!* cuz he is

OMG~I cannuh wait to show you what I'm getting from StarlightDecoDream


~*F is all mine*!*~twas so hard to choose tho ^_* lookit how kewt da heart [dawwww]
~*OMG, hairstyle that day was calling for this this Minty Mindy bow~can't wait to squish it*~

~*I'm getting just the milk & putting my own chain on it*~(my bf wants a custom cheese one)
~*how pinkin perfect is this yummy cross*?!* It'll look great with my glitterhell shirts, too ;D~♥!♥!♥Thank you, Kyandi

There are plenty more creepy cute goodies, so go shop, my luvlees*!*


No comments:

Post a Comment