Friday, April 6, 2012

4 Sun is a Pinkin Perfect Day for Manifesting

Today we have special plans to use my build a bear Birthday Coupon to make a purple Hello Kitty. After our V-day fiasco at BAB we learned not to wait til my birthday to go get her made. It's pretty warm out & a special trip to the mall calls for a bit of an outfit.
PLUS it's official ~*Thriftday*~

I started to get a headache as soon as we got gas near home, so didn't actually get to have sight all day. Taking them off ASAP seemed to help the headache tho. It kept aching intensly for bbrief random moments when I turned or looked to the right all thru the day.
I looked at every purple Hello Kitty they had to select *THE* very best one *&* I found her*!*
The lady who stuffed her told me she'd watched me lookin thru all of the bodies, so I explained I was looking for the best tye dye feet. Some of them were muddy & I got the only one there with pink on bo-oth feetsies. She hadn't even thought to look at hers, but in her defense she has over 100 bears from work at her house, lol. My new sunnies are from Sunglass Warehouse & I waited for a super sale to get em for 7 bux~whoo~hoo.

I carried my kitty around all day & she had purple lumpy company in the car. For some reason, LSP kept beating her about the face....uh, jelluss much???
♡ミ
Cute ShareBear poppin out in 3D on a pillow~yay*!*
♡ミ
Can't explain why, but this lush lilac backpack opens along the bottom.
♡ミ
I was actually just looking for nice straps to harvest from a packpack, but once I unearthed this sparkly pony princess pack from a heap of bags I realized the 'verse had other plans. Her tail is real pony hair in 3 diff colors*!* No way I'm cuttin these straps off.
♡ミ
I picked up a stuffy teapot to turn into another tea-purse: this time for you cutie-p0ps*!*
♡ミ
OMG, any trip where I thrift Little Mermaid stuff is awesome, but this piece is esp gorgeous*!* It's a rubbery & indestructable sculpt of an alurring Ariel, but it also takes batteries. Don't know what it does yet, but I'm sure I'll love it even more.
♡ミ
The only ingredient for dye baths I've been missing is the stainless steel tub. How fab is it that wal mart has some for 5 bux each?! As soon as we got home I bubble, bubbled, toiled, and troubled myself with finding out all the whites I no longer like & givin' em the DIP. So far, so good.

Have to add pics of the other finds lay lay ,kk?







No comments:

Post a Comment