Wednesday, April 18, 2012

♡ミToday is My Birthday *&* I WON a MLP Raffle♥♡

I'm getting these two, totally in love, royal ponies*!* The raffle ended Friday the 13th *&* I got notified the 16th, when I was too sick to exist(yet did) so it's just like totes craze AMAZE

Mindy is a hap hap prin prin pastel pony today

I got to contribute to there being vintage and custom My Little Pony classes at Jewel Heist, which is a yearly model horse show of "real horses" in Arizona. The hope is that My Little Pony will remain a presence at this event centered primarily around the appreciation of real ponies.

◕3◕

Princess Cadence & Shining Armor

~*OMG, Aren't they just gore?!*~ (truly, more so than most things I claim to be just gore since they can, indeed, gore you)

~*thank you, ladybrooklyn & everypony who entered the raffle & helped bring our love MLP into the light*~

♡ミ ♡ミ




No comments:

Post a Comment