Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Monster, High Fashion

It's no secret that I love Monster High. Did you know you can get fabulous kids clothes that seem to be pulled straight off the dolls walkin the halls of Monster High...at K Mart?! I used to walk to K Mart every day when I was a kid and it seriously feels like home to me. I hadn't been to one in awhile cuz we live far from there now, so it was like I got one heck of a homecoming party. K Mart actually has licensed Monster High clothes, but I prefer to look like a doll rather than wear their faces & logos...that's just me. If you do want Monster High branded clothes I'll add them in at the end, so you can see all the freaky fab fashions I saw today. The bottoms of some MH mattel things are great, too, and would match with anything in this blog. A lot of the clothes are girls clothes, so a 14/16 (XL) is the biggest size you can get and that's like a size small. These are mostly BONGO brand kids clothes & the site images don't do them justice, but I've done my best to show you the details that make these truly craze amaze affordable fashions.

~*Look closer: this grey top has a mesh overlay of zebra stripes*~ Photobucket Photobucket


 ~*I love this asymmetrical top with a tie in the back...in BOTH colors*~ Photobucket Photobucket

~*I don't love the peace signs, but I totes adore the pink mesh crop T over em*~ Photobucket

~*can't get enough stripes: this is a juniors top and comes in pink, blue, green, too*~ Photobucket

~*neon zigzag has a pink/white striped back panel with keyhole*~ Photobucket Photobucket
~*This tank has pink lacing up each side and even on one shoulder*~ Photobucket

~*BUT the real treat is the whole back of it is pink leopard!!*~ Photobucket

~*Looks like sumbody's been pawin at their shirt*~ Photobucket

~*see this subtle touch of glam: silver rhinestones peeking through all the holes*~

Photobucket

~*The back of this tank has pink lace too, but it's over a pink panel on the back and not see thru*~ Photobucket Photobucket

~*I think it's anchors and stripes that pull me toward nautical and I adore this cute top*~ Photobucket Photobucket

~*Zippers on the shoulders edge out this shirt dress. Since it's for kids it's longer and modest, so it's a cute mini on us kids at heart. That white panel needs to be ripped out, no?*~
Photobucket

~*I'm gaga over this pink leopard jumper with snap open V-neck*~ Photobucket Photobucket

~*!*Shorts and Leggings*!*~ 

~*Is this acid wash denim with orange lace up sides*?*(that lace culd be ANYthing)*~ Photobucket

~*Back to juniors for these rolled leggings that are sewn to look like jeans. I'm in lurv*~ Photobucket

~*they come on green, pink, and blue*~ Photobucket
~*kids are on our heels with this non-rolled cuffed beggin to be dyed*~ Photobucket Photobucket

~*oh, the black ones I want to dye half lav and half pink so bayud*~

Photobucket

~*!*SKIRTS*!*~

~*Zipper skirt with 2 way stripes(the zipper doesn't take it off)*~
Photobucket

~* If you're feeling a little less bold then this black zipper mini is just right*~ Photobucket

As promised here are all the Monster High Mattel items of clothing. The leggings belong on my want list, but they're not really special to me...just complimentary to the aesthetic. I like a flirty skirt here and there, too and the square confetti skirt is adorbz.

 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

SO, which are your faves? And would you rather rock the branded Monster High line or my hand picked Monster High inspired fashions?

No comments:

Post a Comment