Thursday, April 19, 2012

♡ミ My Birthday Was Somehow Still Perfect

I Got Everything I Wanted
♥♥♥♥♥♥
A Yummy & Healthy Dinner
Birthday DInner, I suggested buttering an oven pan & baking the cheese...didn't expect such a layer, but he says it started out thin.
♡ミ
I Got One Hand Polished to Purrfection
IMG_0128, Neon rainbow & glittery pastel tips.
♡ミ
I took a super shower(veet+shampoo+starberry lemonade body scrub) & used my awahupi shampoo for the first time
I am also CLEEN
♡ミ
Since I Got a Sweet Rainbow Brite Virtual Gift this year (thanx Jaylyn) I put on a previous year's tangible Rainbow Brite Prezzy (thanx Adam) ^-*
And Wearing a Previous Bday Prezzy, from my frind, Adam
♡ミ
I got to cuddle with a purplee purrfect Purrsula (thanx Seany)
Photobucket
♡ミ
Photobucket
♡ミ
Photobucket
♡ミ
Photobucket
♡ミ
Blow Pop Press On, maybe it don't seem like it, but blow-pop access merch IS my opulant realahtay.
♡ミ
Photobucket
♡ミ
Photobucket
♡ミ
Photobucket
♡ミ
Photobucket
♡ミ
I got to play with Miso on the bed after I was showered & still damp. She even rolled on her back like a little kitten & bunny kicked the pomwad.
I Even Played With Miso, But she still refused to eat
♡ミ
After she got out to see the rest of the family she was hap hap happy to be back in the room & she got her squarey face on*!*
Photobucket
♡ミ
Sean made me a Grape S0Da Float that was so good I exclaimed how good it was while eating it (in various voices & tones) many many times...prolly much the chagrin of said Sean. "it's like I'm sucking a grape ocean through a coral reef of delicious ice" one thing I said, but all were OTT like that & I meant every word. Ain't nob0dy can make a soda float like my boi*!*
Had a Grape Soda Float for Dessert, Zevia Grape S0DA, coconut vanilla ice cream, and my Snuhbby's talent make the the most grape-a-lish float in the multi-verse*!*
♡ミ
It's 85 in the room again & I'm as passed out pooped as Miso. Yet another previous birthday prezzy (thanx Tracee)
Another Previous Bday Present
♡ミ
My day began around midnight maybe, so it's 3AM & my loves day is long since over. I'll have to drug myself to sleep with ben,val, and mel to match up to his day in z3 AM. He flipps his legs into the air whether there be cat or Mindy there odor nein!
Sean Sleeps This Way, It sucks that my day really just began as his is long over & he hates me by the time he falls asleep.
♡ミ
Spectra suggested I put pictures for blogs in the public pictures folder, since I've already had to make a folder within a folder within a folder for April..."just a nother folder" yawp Thank goodness! I was out of ideas after that last folder title.
SO, I'm Hangin out with Spectra
♡ミ
She's like from the future & is a R0B0T, so totes needs no sleep. Plus! Lookit how shiny shiny!(thanx emmablu agin)
She's A Robot, From the Future. She needs no sleep.
♡ミ
Okay, so I'm loving Netflix to deth. I fell asleep to the Labyrinth last night & now I'm watching Rock-a-Doodle ( a movie I've never been present for so this is like first time) & it's such high character & quality is only lacking cuz faith in Don Bluth was...Pebble & the Penguin is UNbearable: this is really fun. So, thanx Toys R Us employee who engaged me in stimulating conversation (about how I should be killing myself for failing to attend Naka: THE Naka where Steve Blum was a last week/minute guest__yeah: I duh_eyyyed~anyway) and AJ ( i hope that's ur name, hun, I'm bad with names anymore) was saying how Netflix has this free dealy going on & it's great anyway, so we shuld get it. He asked ME if I knew what ReBoot was...tew presh.
Don't ya luv this random still I took without pausing the movie?
First TIme Experiencing

~*Thank you everyone & all for being, for loving, and contributing your light to my day*~

No comments:

Post a Comment