Thursday, March 8, 2012

First Time Fun at Forever 21


Since Build-A-Bear had no Red Hello Kitty or Sugar Cookie bears I spent mah dough at FXXI.


~*lurv at first sight~must try on*~

~*SOLD*~
~*can't go wrong with leopard and lavender (good band name too)*~
~*aren't these shorts to die for?! ^-* Last pair in the store*~
~*hav always luvd pyramids, so this shirt was a no-brainer*~

~*LOL, Seany caught it billowin*~
~*snaps with my Snuh*~

~*my Disney vest rocks with this aqua top*~

~*I gots to get mah clothes back on, so buh buy*~

Thanx for bein naughty kitties & peepin my dressing room fashion show. I totally bought everything I tried on+a few more basic tanks in grey. Small boobies are SOdaB0mB*!*


2 comments:

  1. Yaaaaay I love that dress/blouse! Pastel. :D <3 And you ROCK those leopard sequin booty shorts. I tried them on the other day and they fit awkwardly on me. You got some poppin' finds. :D AND I SPY NEW HEELS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =D It's a shorts romper! Reminds me of confetti cake ^-^ ack~luv my new shorts*!* {pats Lexi on the back} sad they didn't fit you rite. I totally thot of you when I saw the icee crop~so gla you got it and rawkt it. OMG, the only way it'd hav been more fun is if we were shoppin & poppin togethah. Hell Yeah~Hellbounds*!*

    ReplyDelete