Friday, March 16, 2012

Thriftday of Funtasmic Fairy Kei Finds


I'm gonna show these in the order I found them in ^-^
Discovered in the sporting goods section....go fig ( i was there for other cute repurposes) When I said OMG and sped off Sean thought I had seen the TMNT kids floaty vest...oh, Sean, pah~ha~ha, no.


The pastel rainbow on this is craze amaze. I might sell it though.


Did some digging thru gross to unbury this treasure from our new thrift store & it was SO incredibly worth it~OMG*!* Neon with pastel polkadots {squee} I assure you I'm eating my heart out.

Found this at the new thrifty store too. The shoe on it looks like the ones I was wearing when I found it ^_^

Impulse buy at the new place. It has velcro on like 6 diff paces on it and was just a tangle of bunny thing, but it's pink & got backpack straps so I couldn't resist. Once I got home I set about detangling this thing. And I think I've got it figured out now....but it looks like it's holding it's crotch or umbilical cord XD I love it for bein so freakish and cute at the same time.

Sean moves all the clothes on the rack so I can see. Nothing would possible without him! I bout died when he pulled this out. It smells gross and is in ick shape(like sum fool ate BBQ in it...KS BBQ is the best tho), so once it's clean I'll wear it worry free.


This isn't even as light as it looks here in the photo. I wish it looked like *this*, lol. Gonna see if I can bleach it. It's just for grubbin round the house in.

With a little lace trim this will be so kawaii

Remember that one sweater from my etsy??? It was sold by the time I refreshed my page to see if the listing went up properly...totes craZ*!* The one I found this Thriftday is really similar, yet quite different. My new one is smaller, shorter, has metal threads, brighter colors, no tag, and so much lavender & mint I'm positively exstatic 'bout it*!* It's not in anywhere near as good a condition as the one I sold(that one was brand spankin new:D no lie!): D that's otay~it's been worn, snagged, was clearly loved *&* I'm gonna love it sumore ~^-^~

Here's the progress I've made on that seafoam skirt I thrifted not on Thriftday. I did that Wednesday*!* Til I was sweating and shaking too bad to hold the needle. I'm gonna put teh lace (which I also thrifted...with mah mom awhile back) all the way to that corner.

~*thanks for reading*~

5 comments:

  1. DEAR GOD I AM SO JEALOUS RIGHT NOW.
    How in the hell do you find these things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTF ARE YOU A WIZARD? I'd die for all of these things. ALL OF DA THINGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, luck o the Irish? ha & nope~!~Did you girleez forget the universe unfolds as I travel along my rainbow prismatic path!!?? It's no joke when I say, "I desire and create my opulent reality." *♥YOU♥* two both totes inspire me to be myself & live my dreams every chance I can {huggles} and we're all here creatin a funtastically fabulous dream land. Just think if we culd go shopping with our magical cute magnet abilities cOmBiiNed*!* I'm honored y'all are part of my life *&* I wish~wish~wish we could partee & DIY together*!♥!♥!*

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH YOU'RE SO LUCKY! @_@
    I love everything you bought >< I'm so jealous T_T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I know this is a long shot, but if you see this and still have any of your vintage pastel sweaters, would you ever consider selling? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete