Friday, March 23, 2012

Twas an etsy Week *but* Got a Little Thriftday Blog


It took me quite while to get all my sweater listings made, but it's done*!* And a lot of it has sold already making room for me to manifest more adorable Thriftday finds to share with you all.

Get em while the gettin is good http://www.etsy.com/shop/XOkei2Bscene

I traveled to a Jo-Ann's far far from the one I frequent hoping to find better energy. And not only was energy better: product was too. It took forevs to find everything cuz the place was huge and foreign, but the trip went splendidly.

The focus of my day was supposed to be supplies for shipping & creating, but the craft store was *right* next to a thrift store & dollar store. You know me*!~i can't resist dollar stores. The quick thrift did yield some cutie p0p things & the dollar store was an AllStar score*!*

There was no sunlight yesterday, so the pictures are less than, I feel.

First up is this vest which I plan on bleaching (hooray for rainless weather...coming soon I hopes, haha) and coloring to kewt perfexion.

~*♥*~

I'm a sucker for lavender and mint, so had to get it, but it's rhally big
~*♥*~

My totally RAD Clarissa Darling tee (seriously I think she WORE this! isn't it familiar???) I love that they let MJH style her character with $ hit fits, but OMG sooo many misses, lol. I dunno =O I'm a TV junkie~i culd se Darlene or Becky in this too mayhap
~*♥*~

I think this one looks like an ice cream truck driver's uniform.

~*♥*~

Did I mention how much I dig asymmetry? cuz ah do

~*♥*~

Barbie for kewt cuttin up


~*♥*~

Onto the Dollar Store*!*
Got Barbie Fakie Pegs (the only ones there)
Pastel Bobby Pins (I'd never used bobby pins til my Ulala cosplay :p they're sodab0mb
Ice Cream scented bubbles for blowing & making with
Lisa Frank pinball games I'm turning into earrings

Wal Mart was more fun than Wal Mart yoosh is:

Got Hello Kitty rings 3 for a dollar, pastel clip bows *!*=Din the clearance section. Needed more flossy things, so I got pretty princess ones ^_^ teeheee

MM, i think humming bird socks & mint kitty+mouse socks are from JA's & the laces may be too. They match the shoes I have on pinkin perfectly*!*

We FINALEE got bleach so as soon as we have a sunny day DIY time will be DYE time.
I've got a couple of fairy kei experimental sweaters that I want to add color to...denim(s) & secret stuff ^-* It's all very exciting*!*

--curiouser & curiouser--
Would you rather see a colorblocked rocking horse sweater or a vertical half & half one???

~*thanx for reading~have a great evening, darlinks~I love you*~






No comments:

Post a Comment