Monday, March 5, 2012

Melee Wordplay -The Dictionary of Me

This should serve a a guide to understanding me. It'll probably grow since I don't especially pay attention to all the weird things I do as I type.

Intonation: I use my voice to help convey my moods & I use symbols to do this in text.

"~~~~~" Means happy, lighthearted, or jovial. In high spirits.

"-------" Means neutral, serious, or earnest. Not very energetic

"_____" Indicates flat affect, monotone. Could be angry, sad, or otherwise in low spirits. Used along with wry humor & sarcasm.

"* *" Used similarly to italics in order to emphasize or excitedly stress a word, phrase, or punctuation.

ALL caps is also emphasis and in real life I'm prolly making shocked face. Also used for dripping sarcasm.

mixed CaPs is like singsonging in excitement

I straight make up words & abbreviate others. Some are constants and other will be just be on the spot wordplay which you make or may not be able to follow_SOrry_

Etwas= something. ( I won't EVER type that word out again, so enjoy it) I won't tell you but once, so remember it or gloss over it while you're reading my text.

Prolly=probably

Globulously=obviously

Tew Presh= too precious

SOrry= I'm saying, "sorry" but I'm not sorry. The "SO" in "sorry" is in caps to make it stand out in the word and in this case is sarcastic. Sorry is not a state I wish to put myself or anyone in, but it's such a part of casual conversation. At no point in my life have I ever been comfortable saying the words, "I'm sorry" mostly because I'm not ever "sorry". Where other people use it as a sort of sympathetic expression I'll actually say the way your story or news makes me feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment