Friday, March 23, 2012

Re-PINK


Errythins pink in this world. And I likes it that way. My hair has been supah dupah dry on the ends & some pink parts are almost faded to white. I lurv how it looks, but my locks need lovin. So, I put some awesome alba leave in conditioner into my coconut & bubblegum concoction.

My Miso (also known as Ze Duchess-don't touch us!) -me loves when I do anything to my hair & always gives a sniff and close examination before rubbing all ovah me~she's my Miso-sweet~and I love her SO much*!* I should pamper myself more. This week has been so busy;D very nice to have a take speacial care of me day.


I had put an orange (really crappy zone i think the brand) into my hair when last I colored it in honor of my favee new G4, but I'm not keeping that up at all(got yellow gross), so I think we're waving buh bye to the orange stripe...or at least waving hello to a prettier pinky orange one-pah~ha. ^-* You'll note my fave G4 ponies live in their own cloud kingdom. The flash washed it out, but the cloud set is actually pink like cotton candy & that's why my Sweetie Swirl( I don't rhully call her that) rules it :D she's got a cotton candy cutie mark*!* Don't argue with me_she's the daughter of Sugar Sweet(cotton candy G1 uni_that ain't no lady body) and Cotton Candy(G3 land pony). And ze light up Pinkie & Rarity(who has the horn mold length ALL unis should have. {stumpy mumble pout}OMG Rarity crax me UP!) ahem, also reside in her land. XO< I still love you Swirl Sweet, but pink is b-b-b-BEST*!*







No comments:

Post a Comment