Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 13th 2012 & the Spiritual Weather is Fine


But the actual weather here in my lil Kansas room is Hot (with a capitol H)

I should have known this heat was in store when I got for my doctor's appointment & it was already 50 out at 7AM.

Sean ate a Dorito Taco from Taco Bell & I watched while I painted my thumbnail hot pink & lavender, then applied dots. The rest of my nails shall soon follow sweet, on my right hand. Left still has blacklite pyramids ^-*

I got Fluttershy from McDs :D love her pose this round~so Fluttershy!

I put my fake lita platforms on & created all day long...like it was my jurb odor etwas

It got so hot I was sweaty from DIYin & took a cool shower.

It's such an easy day. Just goin with the flow & livin mah sweet Princess Mindykins life. I was lookin for pink stems & found my round perler board, so I decided to make a rainbow. I got into that perler magic & made another thing which is secret [ssshhhh]

And then I made earrings mostly. ~*what a day for earrings*~ But I also made new sunnies, started on a statement piece for my Easter or B-day outtyfit, and finished a few cupcake rings I've had in the werx furrevz.


Damn, I wish you could see my outfit: neon rainbow geo long tank over hot pink & blue leaopard leggings & fake black with white dots detail custom litas (with pastel pink socks peepin out)
~*♥*~
It got messed up, but also my nail broke a lot this morning
~*♥*~

I love how leggy they are~like SweetHeartSisters almost*!*
~*♥*~

I made a mess ;P
~*♥*~

*BUT* also stuff*!*
~*♥*~

I'd like to introduce you to the ugly stepchild of today's creativity

I took this as a sign to move on & it was the last pom thing I made. Is it as bad as I think???

~*♥*~

Totally showered to remove all the toxins I've been gasing the room with;pah`ha



Annnd I put on more neon & leapard print(VS undees this time) xD

~*♥*~


My day feels so great and full. I can totally dig this sleepy kitty vibe Bon Bon is putting off*!*

~*♥*~

The Mayan Day is 7 Earth. http://www.mayanmajix.com/TZOLKIN/DT/DT.html
I sure feel like I've been a creative force at ease in the world & communicating with myself annd all of you freely.

Thanx for reading, Luvlees

Query....

What did you do today that made you feel most accomplished &/or awesome*!*






1 comment:

  1. Things I love about you:
    ♡ YOU'RE SURROUNDED IN PASTELS! ᵔ ᴈ ᵔ
    ♡ Your eyes are Pinkie Pie blue!
    ♡ Your hair is so fluffy like cotton candy!
    ♡ Your kitty cat, meow meow.

    Are you having an Easter shoot? :D

    XO

    ReplyDelete