Monday, March 19, 2012

Life Can Be a Dream Sticky Sweetheart

Last night, a few dreams before I woke up today, I dreamt I made this thing. Just, sat down and did it. So I wanted to afford myself in this reality the opportunity to be an artistic genius and today just sat down and did it*!*

With a little drafting and fine-tuning this will be everybit as fabulous as it was (they-I made earrings in the dream) in my alternate dream dimension. I'm totes happy with myself though: this is almost a whole roll of copper wire & this is ONEe piece of wire. Lots of work & lots of fun closing my eyes to pull wire thru while it flys all over the room taunting my cats.

Now, if only I can happen across a bunch of soggy popples & at least get to see glow-in-the-dark Monster High dolls get made. ^-^

Just a draft & I wasn't able to find round nose pliers, but still good, right?





No comments:

Post a Comment