Friday, March 9, 2012

Neon Pyramid Nail Art






Polish used for this look:
Milani (ur local drug store's best kept secret) in Electric Pink
Revlon Extra Life NO CHIP Top Coat after each layer of color
L.A. Colors ART DECO BLACK to draw pyramid bases
Sinful Colors ME FIRST is actually the color to apply last

I've been filing my nails into off-center points all year. Aside from being uniquely fashionable this is actually an ingenius idea. My nails are brittle and weak, so they chip off the corners anyway and end up snagging {ugh} errything. And since the corners aren't catching on stuff my nails aren't getting ripped off at odd angles anymore or too far down. My middle nail broke the morning I was set to do my nails and how you see it in the pic is precisely how clean and even a break it was. Silly me for putting on a shoe =p ah wheell; I like my middle nail to stand out anywho. But, also, corners of my finger nails aren't catching on my face anymore or delivering tons of bacteria to my delicately balanced complexion. My face itches lots from neuropathy & opiates. The flat plane of each fingernail allows for the pad of my finger to brush at tickles, instead of my nails scratching at them.

This particular nail art idea of mine accommodates the future chipping of my nail polish as it will even better resemble a real pyramid whose base remains after time has worn the apex away.

Show me your own pyramid nail art or versions of mine*!*

2 comments:

  1. Those are YOUR nails? Whoa, they look so good! :D They remind me of kiwis and watermelon. Mmmm, hehehe. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I grow em myself. ^-^ ♥Thanx doll♥ ~*luvz2ya*~

    ReplyDelete