Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Thrift Outing: 6 Serendipitous Finds *&* Mystery BONUS *???*

We headed out early this morning to Savers, who is having a sale today on all clothing long sleeved. I'm in the process of manifesting a great white wind-breaker(totes pahlain & boring) for my gramma. I'm stoopid excited about getting her one cuz all my life she's been asking me if I have a coat or need a coat & buying them for me even if I don't need one cuz Gramma just lurvs tah *shop* with me.

Oh, lol, there's a reason they're called Thriftdays in the book of Melee. _no windbreakers_ploop.

^-^Scanning the toys there were 3 bby G3 (one even a peg!) in 3 diff bags lumped in with a bunch of other junk. 3 bux a p-p-pony pop wouldn't be so bad- I just hate the way they make you buy junk. Mayjurr reason I don't make Savors a regular stop. *but* there were a few cute things I couldn't resist.

First find
*~♥~*


Second Find
*~♥♥~*


Third Find
*~♥♥♥~*

I may be painting these lavender, but I like them as they are. but ; Prolly cuz they're so much like the docs I have. Do you think I should paint them lavender? I think it goes with everything & every style, even red & black. I have at least 3 pairs of black boots.

Gramma got those docs for me in high school after my mom refused to cuz they were too expensive. I didn't care that they were Doc Martins~I cared they fit well, were comfy, and looked good. I craze picky bout mah shoes. The deal was I could have them if I wore them & 10 years later I still do. I never got around to painting the other sole with black fabric paint...i do ever so adore asymmetry in my shoes.

Fourth Find
*~♥♥♥♥~*
I plan to put lace trim over the diagonal stripees on it


Fifth Find
*~♥♥♥♥♥~*
I actually headed over to VHS with Lexi Bee & my mom in mind. Lexi has me *so* curious about Zenon. I've never seen it*!* Hard to buhleeve, but my life didn't always involve so much TV watching. But I remember seeing an ad for it and being inspired by it enuff to sketch out spacey fashions. And my mom is on the lookout for yoga tapes. Instead of Y or Z I found this*!* It's my gramma's favorite movie and I've got plenty of VCRs to get her set up at the home. I got it on DVD for her, but she refused to accept that technology, lol. Came for Gramma & scored a loverly consolation prize. I'm so happy*!*

Sixth Find
*~♥♥♥♥♥♥~*
Not unlike a Girlscout I earned this for cutting Sean's hair yesterday. He's been asking me to do it for weeks, but a task such as that requires acute awareness & (tehee) perfect timing. He's completely pleased. The face is wider than my wrist~ xD it's AwEsOmE*!!*

Bonus Prize
*~???~*

It's a lavender box with a keychain and a 3 way lenticular with Aurora, Ariel, and Cinderella~!~Oh My Glob~are you kidding me?!~ xD I LOVE lenticulars *&* Ariel and Aurora are mah Disnay Homegirlz, yo.~had to have this. But the fact that it's soops hev *&* rattles weird makes it a fun mystery, too*!*

What could it be???


{gasp} omg, these are tew presh, you guyz*!* Must make RiNgS*!!!* Look:D they have Jasmine, Ariel, Snow White, Pocahontas(ya never see her on anything), Aurora, Cinderella, and Belle~fabuluss. Oh, I wish I could embed things in resin already, cuz I've got stickers & a mold with these things name written all OVAH it. Resin is tricky & sticky :p got any tips? do share them below. So far I'm just wasting money-wah wah wahhhh__~ah ha ha~

My Voodoo Prince got this for me*!* Not my find yet still a great one. I wish we'd had more long sleeve+legging weather, but mayhap i'll get snow for my birthday [mwah-ha-ha]


Don't want to become like the living dead employees roaming the aisles of savers: always follow up any excursion into their territory with


Thanx for reading*!*

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! SUH-WEET!!!!! I've got a hippie halter top made out of the Rainbow Brite material in your first find photo. That's some pretty nifty material! I absolutely love the boots in your third find photo!!! They would be even prettier lavender! Those were some pretty awesome finds girlie! I'm so excited and extremely happy for you!! EEK!! xD I can't quit using !!! at the end of my sentences! Love yous!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete