Saturday, March 24, 2012

Create Day



This cutie has been a long time in the making. My bf just drilled holes in all my bear ears last Sunday, but alas it's still not done. :P When it came time to add a clasp I realized I have none! I'm really happy with how it turned out tho. I'm just getting the hang of making connector beads with wire.


Remember I fell in lurv with the mini Barbie pegs?! Well, I have fakies*!* And have had since before Xmas, ahah. They got a little lost in my cluttered room/life. My perched pegasi features hand-ruffled manes & chenille tails + a magic spell that makes them perch on your shoulder. Their eyes need work: either a gem, pastel google eye with lash, or repainting(that's tuff for me tho). I've been feeling so stellar~ I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see my ideas finally brought into being ^-^
The one on the right is my first & the one on the left is my second. The yarn I'm using is a gradient pastel rainbow, except for the stark purple bits: I like it better as two-tone like my first one, so I may change the tail on the second gal. It was kind of just a test to see how much yarn I could actually get in there, lol.


~*♥COMING TO AN ETSY NEAR YOU~NAMELY MINE ^-* STAY TUNED♥*~

No comments:

Post a Comment